Sunday, August 23, 2009

2nd account started and ready to go

I just created a brand new blogger account, letting the other sort of sit around and wallow, storing the pieces I've contributed to the internet over the past 4.5 months. That one is done and done... or at least until I can come up with a good way to write the blogs "Good Morning Ameri-blog" and "Theme from Jurassic Blog," which I own the domains for because of how great the titles were, but then promptly realized I had no idea at all what a blog titled that would contain.

In any case, this new account is up and running. No one can get in my way now! So long first blogger account, I'm focusing on this new one: Blogger Account 2.0.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Ameri-blog can be a parody of the inane stupid shit they put on those morning shows, like the CNN blog

    ReplyDelete