Sunday, August 23, 2009

Predictions for other platforms...

Okay. So Blogger cuts you off at 100 blogs. Good to know, and important for all my friends out there who will start this many blogs.

The question then, is what is the limit for the other platforms... here are my predictions:

Wordpress.com: 25 blogs per account.

They say they're limitless, but setting up a wordpress account is time consuming, and I think they just assume no one will set up that many accounts... 25, max.

Tumblr: 65 blogs per account.

I say this mostly because tumblr is strange and constantly changing it's platform and updating how it works... so I think a weird number like 65 makes sense.

LiveJournal: 1 blog per account.

They actually support limitless, but everyone who's on livejournal is too busy crying over themselves to start up more than one blog.

PREDICTIONS COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment